Tickbox Marketing is a leading web and marketing company for the Public Sector, Charities, Creative Industry, Business and Education in the South West.
We take a results-led approach and have a passion for delivering our clients' aims and objectives.
We deliver first class web and marketing products, but more than that we bring a depth of marketing intelligence which allows us to work in partnership with our clients to identify opportunities and deliver their marketing strategy.
Who we are
Tickbox Marketing was set up in 2006 by Claire Sully and John Brunsdon.
Between them, Claire and John have more than 35 years combined experience of research, strategic planning and user engagement strategies at the highest level – from helping to develop the BBC’s globally successful web presence to marketing for national charities and local authorities.
Our team includes highly experienced creative technologists/developers, designers, researchers and marketing consultants.
For us, it's all about helping you achieve your aims. Whatever the project, we sit down with you to make sure we all have a clear vision of what you want to achieve, then go to work ensuring we match that vision with effective, measurable results.
We believe passionately in good customer service, and take great pride when our clients tell us how much they enjoy working with us and how we helped them.
To see some of the work we've done, and hear from our clients, please visit our portfolio section.
Recent clients include:
- The Wildfowl & Wetlands Trust (WWT) (web design, online marketing strategy, social media training and support)
- RSPCA (web design)
- Friends of Westonbirt Arboretum (web design)
- The Forestry Commission (usability testing and web design)
- Bristol City Council (web usability testing and information architecture planning)
- Visit Somerset (SEO strategy and training, web usability testing and information architecture planning)
- Into Somerset (marketing strategy and brand guidelines)
- Eduserv (information architecture consultancy and copywriting)
- Gradwell (web development)
- Frome Education and Training Enterprise (marketing strategy)
- Dorset and Somerset Training Provider Network (web design and branding)
- The South West Training Provider Network (e-learning application for 169 training organisations, fully supported and branding)
- Devon County Council (ICT business animation research and strategy)
We can help train people in your business to run your SEO strategy effectively and profitably. To find out more contact us.
We can deliver inspiring, accessible websites that engage with your target audience to achieve measurable results.