- Public Sector
Branding | Marketing Consultancy | Web Design
- Created marketing strategy for video production company
- Undertook client engagement programme
- Business planning and strategy consultancy
- Branding and company vision
Tickbox were asked to help launch a new Somerset-based video production company working with people with learning disabilities.
JumpCuts is a joint venture between the Engine Room (Somerset Film), production company Biggerhouse and Somerset County Council.
The company works with disabled actors, film crew and writers to create films for a disabled and wider audience.
Tickbox was brought in at an early stage to help develop the vision, business plan, brand and strategy of the company.
We carried out a series of consultations, including staging workshops bringing in potential partners and clients of the film, and the disabled artists who work with JumpCuts.
Together, we created not only a distinctive brand and company vision, but helped identify and pursue a number of excellent leads for the company.
We identified potential markets and set out an action plan for JumpCuts to promote themselves to these clients.
- Creation of multimedia website
- Creation of logo and brand identity
- Generated a number of significant leads through client engagement
- Identified and documented brand strategy
- Formulated robust ongoing business plan