- Web Marketing
- Web Design/Development
SEO Strategy and Training Workshops
Tickbox's comprehensive SEO strategy and training help business and organisations define their search engine marketing strategy, providing a thorough workplan to help you organise and manage your own effective SEO strategy.
Who is it for?
Businesses, organisations and public bodies who want to manage their own SEO strategy either alone or in collaboration with an outsourced SEO company.
The workshops are designed to give your internal marketing and IT teams an understanding of how to set up, run and measure search engine marketing strategy in harmony with your overall marketing plans.
What do the workshops involve?
Using an interactive and engaging workshop format, we will help you define your overall web marketing strategy and show you how this can be supported through SEO.
- How to draw up an effective web marketing strategy
- How to use the latest SEO techniques to support that strategy
- How to define the most important keywords and phrases for your customers
- How to optimise your website to make it more appealing to search engines and users
- How copywriting can improve SEO and conversion rates
- Effective link building strategies
- The importance of the user in SEO and how to avoid increasing traffic but losing customers
- How social media marketing can provide new routes to market
- How to measure your SEO campaigns to ensure the best ROI
- How to get the most out of paid-inclusion and sponsored ads
- Getting your team on board with web marketing
- How to use the most important SEO and analytical tools and techniques
Courses are tailored to your specific needs, and by the end of the course you will have:
- A web marketing strategy plan
- A list of keywords and phrases to target
- An understanding of how to continue your own keyword research
- A step-by-step guide to planning and implementing SEO strategy
What our clients say about the course
"I think I can speak for all of us yesterday in that we all really enjoyed it and got a lot from it. In fact I got exactly what I wanted from the whole exercise and more.
You gave us lots great practical tips and hints that will really help us do that. In addition you’ve also helped to put the whole thing in a more strategic context that is helping me to visualise things better and plan my own time more effectively. I said to the others yesterday that this training has also really helped me in terms of confidence too."
Web marketing manager for Visit Somerset - the official tourism website for Somerset.
How to find out more or book a course
The training is headed by Tickbox director John Brunsdon. You can get in touch with him here, and he'll be happy to talk through how the course could help you or answer any questions you might have about our SEO training.