Tickbox seeks an experienced Developer
Our philosophy at Tickbox is to create web technology products that impact positively on the world around us. Our vision is: Tech for good.
We focus our work on specific sectors: charities, community groups, heritage organisations and councils. We take a partnership approach and collaborate with our clients to innovate our tech.
We also create smart digital tools for businesses which have a positive impact on their business model. Although our primary marketplace is third sector.
We now have an opening for a Full Stack Web Developer who can develop both client and server tech. In addition to mastering HTML and CSS, he/she also knows how to:
– Program a server (using PHP)
– Program a database (using SQL)
The role requires the person to:
– Work independently
– Use our internal project management tools to record work/time
– Respond and deal with client support tickets
– Some training would be provided, but you will be expected to “hit the ground running” due to this being a key operational role for our company
We can offer flexible working – part-time or full-time, competitive salary based on experience and discretionary bonus scheme