Tickbox, with a small number our charity partners, have been busy developing a new version of our successful Volunteer Makers platform in 2022. Community Makers extends the Volunteer Makers tech to provide care and wellbeing benefits in our communities, driven by our communities.
The main purpose of our Local Care for Local People plug-in – using Community Makers is:
- Giving informed Care Seekers choice and control on how their support is delivered that is flexible, creative, and local!
- Creating an inclusive community-driven environment, building networks and trusted relationships
- Demonstrating value for money using Individual Service Funding
- Grow micro-care givers and innovating new models of care
- Support care programmes and brokerage
Community Makers tech (inspires a connected community, promotes participation and volunteering, events, actions and opportunities). This allows for:
- Volunteer opportunities, micro, remote and regular
- Impact reporting
- Social capital value
- Event management
- Content Management System
If you want to find out more, contact us.